Michael Emser offers securities and advisory services through United Planners Financial Services of America. Michael J. Emser is a Investment Advisor and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional who has created extraordinary friendship and business relationships with his individual, family, and business owner clients over the last 27 years in practice. Michael brings a wealth of experience to the table for his clients. He has taught Retirement Planning as an adjunct faculty member of Medaille College; has served as instructor of various financial planning courses through continuing education evening classes at local high schools; hosted many seminars on retirement planning; and can be heard on the radio channel at WXRL and WECK.
Wealth.Future, Inc. is all about client relationships. We will get to know each other on a personal level. It's a partnership between planner and client working together to help you achieve your goals regardless of the economic circumstances of the day. For our part in that, I believe we bring some very important values to the table that benefits you:
- 27 years of professional experience
- Independent practitioner
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Registered Securities Principal
- Mike is a partner with United Planners Financial Services of America, Inc. (broker/dealer)
- Low cost fee based structure of compensation for most services
- We consider our practice to be a "boutique" where every client is a very important part of our practice
- Solutions are based on the "financial planning process"